Presentation

Erick Henrique br4in5t0rmm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 11:43:31 UTC 2008

Hello friends human beings
My name is Erick Goes and I am new here in the list, although it contributes
in the area of art with the Fedora Project Brazil, where help as a designer
of the Magazine Fedora Brazil along with our friend Razgriz.
I hope I can contribute to the discussions of the list, and know the work of
other artists, their ideas, proposals current contribution to the art work
of the Fedora Project. Use daily Inkscape, Gimp and Blender 3D in my work
and I hope to make great friendships and also continue improving my
techniques of artistic creation through this list.

Abraço all.

How would Buzz Light of Toy Story ...

"To infinity and beyond" =)

Hug