FUDCon Brno tshirts

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Jul 28 12:50:27 UTC 2008

Max Spevack wrote:
> Since you guys did such an awesome job on the FUDCon Boston shirts, I
> was wondering if you'd be willing to make a few mock-ups of what a
> FUDCon Brno shirt would look like.
>
> I like the idea of trying to have a bit of design consistency for each
> year's FUDCon shirts... so maybe we could keep the front the same
> (switching the name of course) and doing something "similar" on the back?

So something just like the Boston design [1] but using a Gothic
cathedral instead of the skyscraper. I think it may work.

[1]
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Artwork_T(2d)Shirt_fudcon-boston-2008-1_design.png

> I did a search on images.google.com and flickr for Brno, and there are
> several skyline pictures similar to the one used for Boston.  If any of
> them inspire you, I am happy to send some emails to the creators to ask
> for permission to use them in our design.

You know, a Gothic cathedral is a Gothic cathedral, nobody can tell them
apart when they are reduced so much is a graphic.
Now I am kicking myself for not taking better skyline photos a couple of
months ago when I was in Cluj [2] (it does not look that far from Brno,
  just greener).

[2] http://nicubunu.ro/pictures/cluj_skyline.jpg