[Nodoka GTK2 Engine] Gathering ideas for next release - wiki is up

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 09:59:15 UTC 2008

Okay, back from vacation, I did some more work on the sketching and
other "preparation work". I added Scale and Scrollbar designs and
started writing documentation [1], currently it contains only the
proposed engine options. Please note that I'll most likely enable three
different styles in Nodoka - CLASSIC (mostly how it looks now), MODERN
(more or less what is in the sketches) and GLOSSY (more or less what
Andy is sketching now).

I also updated the wiki page [2] and when Andy finishes his widget
factory mockup I'll add it there as well :)

Suggestions welcome.

Thanks,
Martin