FUDCon Brno tshirts

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Wed Jul 30 12:30:26 UTC 2008

On Wed, 30 Jul 2008, Nicu Buculei wrote:

>> But honestly, I personally love it as is.  This one is Max's baby
>> though... :-)
>
> Yeah, I asked for some opinions on list before going to Max (but who
> I'm kidding? Max is also watching the thread).

I think it looks awesome.  I echo Paul in wondering whether or not the
end result will have sufficient detail... I suppose that is a question
we have to ask the manufacturer of the shirts, who has yet to be
identified.  But in general, i think that is an incredibly cool design.

Mo's comments were good too.  So more or less, I second all the
constructive comments in this thread.

Was the original picture one of Jay Turner's?

--Max