Does blue make you blue?

Ian Weller ianweller at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 18:00:14 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 05:52:46PM +0000, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> Does the Artwork team think, overall, that using a blue palette for our
> desktop theme (background) helps Fedora with its identity and branding?
> Do you want to continue that for Fedora 10?

We have a few theme proposals that use blue predominantly along with
some other color.

There is no way we can not continue using blue, in my opinion. But
adding a bit of other color doesn't hurt, IMHO.

--
Ian Weller <ianweller at gmail.com>                  http://ianweller.org
GnuPG fingerprint:  E51E 0517 7A92 70A2 4226  B050 87ED 7C97 EFA8 4A36