Does blue make you blue?

Jared Ubriaco jubriaco at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 18:55:31 UTC 2008

I agree with Gian Mureddu when I think Fedora I remember the Blue as its
main characteristic. Just as he said redhat = red and I myself link Orange
with Ubuntu. imo color choice is part of branding getting rid of blue in its
entirety would be a bad move, however I agree with other statements made
about adding more color. Just trying to give input I am a novice at best
with art design.