[Ambassadors] Release Party Contest Winner

Grady Laksmono gradyfausta at laksmono.com
Tue Jun 10 01:16:30 UTC 2008

Wow!!

I would also like to thanks everyone for the contribution and helps from the
Fedora Arts who helped me made the fliers, those of you who contributed with
some template presentations, and Chris who have sent me the Fedora books to
give out. I also gathered some support on campus with staff, faculty, and
friends, so I would also like to thank them as well. Lastly, I would also
thank Thomas and FAmSCo for the generous supports!

Let's do better for the Fedora 10 Release Party! :)

Thanks,
- Grady