IAX Phone Icon Request

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri Jun 13 05:49:04 UTC 2008

Stojan Dimitrovski wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I'd like to claim the "IAX Phone applications" icon request from the
> DesignService.
>
> I already finished a 48x48 Tango-standards (some exceptions as to the
> buttons and darker gradients) icon of the phone (smaller versions are to
> follow after the acknowledgment of this design). Please do knock me out
> with suggestions on what to do with it and what to change.

Can you update the wiki page about the status? (at least change the
status to "taken" and add your name, if you feel the graphic is not 100%
ready).

If you do not have wiki editing rights, create an account in the Fedora
Account System (https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/user/new) and
then apply for membership in the "art" group.