IAX Phone Icon Request

Andreas Nilsson nisses.mail at home.se
Fri Jun 13 07:47:07 UTC 2008

Stojan Dimitrovski wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I'd like to claim the "IAX Phone applications" icon request from the
> DesignService.
>
> I already finished a 48x48 Tango-standards (some exceptions as to the
> buttons and darker gradients) icon of the phone (smaller versions are to
> follow after the acknowledgment of this design). Please do knock me out
> with suggestions on what to do with it and what to change.
>
> Thanks!

Great work on this!
A couple of suggestions:
* Perhaps some highlight on the ends of the phone handle to make it go
out instead of inwards.
* Make the shadow under the phone build from a square instead of a
circle. Easiest to get done by creating a rectagle, round the corner
radius a bit and use blur on it.
* The phone buttons looks a bit strange. Probably because of the
perspective. I would enforce the perspective on the phones body as well.

Could you post the svg as well?
- Andreas