logo for QA team,

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jun 16 12:05:50 UTC 2008

Hi RazGriz,

RazGriz wrote:
> Here is another version *(fedora colors too this time.)
>
> On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 6:35 AM, RazGriz <hellcomdev at gmail.com
> <mailto:hellcomdev at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Thanks a lot,
>
>     wel, i will make another version with the regular colors then.

This version still violates the logo guidelines because you've removed
the infinity bubble shape from the logomark.

Can you try a different concept for the icon? I had talked to James
about the request a bit and one other idea we had IIRC was a picture of
a sledgehammer (QA tries to break stuff :) ). Another thing is that you
are going to want this logo to fit the format of the other group logos
(look at the blue banners):

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure