introduction of llllllllll

• tino • mail at tnotwo.net
Mon Jun 16 13:35:31 UTC 2008

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------

hello all of you,

i just wanted to say hello as i've recently joined the 'fedora art team'.

a lot of feodora already looks pretty neat, but maybe i can be of help in creating icons, tuning the GUI or creating wallpapers and such.

i've been a 80% windows (my machines) 20% mac (friends' machines) guy, but since viruses totally destroyed my windows machine i switched to linux (again).
so this happened before.
i'm kind-of familiar with the gimp.
i'm familiar with coding some basic HTML and JScript stuff for websites.

so.

i hope you're all doing good and we'll improve this thing more and more.

regards from berlin, germany!

tino  //  llllllllll