Echo Icons Tutorial - Working with Git

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 22:36:10 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-06-15 at 11:32 -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> Martin,

Hi Paul,

> Would you be inclined to make a Fedora wiki page out of this?  It could
> be a lot of help to all the non-developer communities in Fedora that
> want to make use of git in their project work.  For instance, the Fedora
> Docs team is going to move guides and tutorials to individual hosted
> projects, and git seems like the way to go if we get to choose our SCM
> from the beginning.

First let me apologize for the late reply - due to rather hasty days,
this somehow slipped my mind... I'll have some spare time starting next
week (probably at Saturday), so I'd perhaps make the Fedora wiki page by
then. I am not sure however, where is the best place to put such wiki
page onto?

Thanks,