kids spin

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Jun 24 13:54:47 UTC 2008

Arnav Kalra wrote:
> I want to make kids specific artwork for artwork for a kids spin which
> is currently in planning

Then create a wiki page and upload your designs there. You can start
with a banner and a wallpaper [*], since there is an open request for
those items:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService#Fedora_Education

There is a handy banner template made by Ryan which you can use to get
something fitting the general banner layout on the wiki - see as an
example
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Artwork_DesignService_fedorawebsitesbanner_3.svg

[*] - my *personal* opinion is that a Fedora spin should look and feel
like Fedora and this include the default wallpaper, but this in only a
personal opinion.