[Echo] Multimedia-burner icon set draft

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 14:19:56 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-06-24 at 03:32 -0700, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> And make the current trac page more elegant. I also made a quick draft about
> echo-icon-theme logo.
>
> Luya

Not bad. Just a few comments:

 * as it's only two-colour, it resembles IE logo...
  - could be fixed if you made the head in the Echo emotes style
 * would be nice to make that logo in the Echo style - so adding
gradients, outlines, ...
 * I don't mind the text, but it would be probably better off if it were
on the right (the trac web-pages would look/work better with low header
than with high header), and perhaps present only in the trac header
 * would be good to add waves propagating in opposite direction to the
current one to better symbolize the meaning of word "echo"

Ah, and would be cool if the design was such that we could make
simplified smaller versions, down to 16x16 px (we might use it in echo
upstream as icon for gnome menus).