[echo] modification of application-exit

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 21:01:58 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-06-27 at 11:54 -0700, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> Martin Sourada a écrit :
> > The door look good, the arrow is sometimes not aligned properly to the
> > pixel grid. Did you tried adding the white "inner" outline we use for
> > the many action icons and depth to the arrows for >= 32x32 icons?
> >
> > Martin
> >

> I forgot to set white inner outline. Using your model for 32x32 above
> looks good.
> Icons. Centred arrow looks fine on 16x16 because it would be too hard to
> see it at that size.
>
> Luya

I suggest using the inner outline for the <= 32x32 as well. If possible
try to add it even to the 16x16, as it greatly helps to define the arrow
shape. I am inclined, if possible, to put the arrow to the bottom in the
16x16 version as well, but leave the arrow size approximately the same
as it's in your try. Perhaps using 16x16 go-next [1] as base could help.

Martin