Would like icons for EPEL project.

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 19:58:02 UTC 2008

EPEL

    * StephenSmoogen
    * http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/
    * Wiki Banner, Logo, and default icon for the "Extra Packages for
Enterprise Linux" group.
    * Open ideas are welcome, but one that was brought up was a
Tugboat pulling a barge of 'Packages'. We have been told that ideas
that would not fly would be a Hat looking like the USS Enterprise :).
Thanks.

I hope the above makes sense. I am the person who came up with the
Tugboat idea.. but would be happy with anything that better expresses
Enterprise Packaging.