Wiki Migration

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Thu Mar 13 23:25:19 UTC 2008

Hey Art Team!

The Infrastructure team is looking to move to mediawiki and would like to
work with your team to figure out how best to do that.  We have over 4,000
attachments that we have no idea what to do with right now.  What would be
optimum for your team?  Would a non-wiki solution work best?  Do any of
you know of any gallery type plugins for mediawiki?

How does your workflow work for the arts section of the wiki?  Does it
work for you guys?  Do you like it?

Anyone here interested in helping with the wiki migration?  As you can
see, we've got a LONG way to go.

https://publictest1.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork

	-Mike