Fedora Symbols + Color Q's?

Ben Arnold ben.arnold.inbox at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 12:33:59 UTC 2008

On 15/03/2008, Frank Murphy <frankly3d at gmail.com> wrote:

> 1: Is\will blue always be the base  colour of fedora art?
Quite probably; blue is well associated with fedora as other colours
are to other distributions, SuSE green etc. The RedHat red and fedora
blue contrast shows the difference between the two redhat-ish distros
too. I remember there was a discussion a few months ago if anyone can
find it :)

>  2: Where can a size list for the different art (splash, bg. etc..) be
>  found?

The wiki has it but it was a little while ago. It could be found at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/ThemingOverview

>  4: Is it ok, to do a standalone bg., that is not part of a theme set?
We usually start with the background and work otherways as you can
extract graphics from it rather than mashing it together from other
artwork. Usually a copy of the wallpaper is used in the login screen
to give consistency. Since it is the mostly seen artwork (think
screenies from reviews etc.) it would probably be the better idea to
keep it as focus IMHO.

Feel free to disagree amongst the list as to my opinions!

--
|        ..// seawolf //..        |
|           Ben  Arnold           |