brainstorm: which sulphur variation?

Ian Weller ianweller at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 05:43:51 UTC 2008

Throughout Waves/Round3Final [1], we see the plain Fedora logo on waves,
the Fedora logo with non-burning sulphur on waves, and the wallpapers with
burning sulphur.  Should we plan to standardize it across the board or
keep it creative?

My argument for standardization is that the purpose of the theme is to
standardize all of the graphics, however my argument against it is that
sulphur is different in nature, depending on how much there is or what
it's with.

I personally would like the Fedora logo with the sulphur in all the
images, but we'd have to reburn it, and the Fedora logo might look like it
were on fire.

-- ian

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F9Themes/Waves/Round3Final