Fedora Symbols + Color Q's?

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Mar 17 08:11:39 UTC 2008

Frank Murphy wrote:
> 1: Is\will blue always be the base  colour of fedora art?

Always is a strong word.
There are people arguing for and against blue.

> 2: Where can a size list for the different art (splash, bg. etc..) be
> found?

Ben already gave the address.

> 3: Can I ask here for a copy of "f,v,i" originals, or do the info@ addy?

You want access to the source of the logo? read here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo and send a mail to the logo@ address.

> 4: Is it ok, to do a standalone bg., that is not part of a theme set?

Sure, fell free to do as many backgrounds as you like.
However, we don't have at the moment a way or policy to package them in
the distro or a special website for sharing them so would have to put
them on you blog, on fedoraforum.org, deviantART and such (as some of us
do).