Color management in Fedora 8

Gian Paolo Mureddu gmureddu at prodigy.net.mx
Fri Mar 21 00:20:00 UTC 2008

Hi list, new here.

I'm terribly sorry if this has been asked previously, but it is a bit of
a pain searching the archives (unless there is a better way than
browsing each month and trying to search within the thread list with the
browser's search function. At any rate, I have noticed that Fedora 8
includes a tool for color management, however I don't know how to use
icc color profiles with it, etc. As I write these lines I'm reading
through what I could find in Google about color management and ICC
profiles to get a better understanding of it, still there is not much
documentation covering Linux or free software tools.