Sulfuric waves CD/DVD labels

Marland V. Pittman marland at mvpittman.com
Sat Mar 22 23:28:53 UTC 2008

> - and, obviously, something that everyone expects: the standard
> wallpaper image clipped with a CD label shape and with the legal
> disclaimer added (working with the source is quite CPU intensive)
> http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/cdart/sulphur/cdlabel_sulf3.png
>
> note: the sources are in the same place, replace .png with .svg

Worked for me... except my printouts are a bit small. Not sure if you
did anything different from what Ms. Duffy did on the F8 media to make
bitmap labels, but my discs came out like this:

http://photos.mvpittman.com/F9_Alpha_LiveCD/00001.jpg

Thanks... Gotta have the media labels. I like using a 1 GB flash drive,
but Live CD discs are easy to hand out.