Release Party Flyers

Jeffrey Tadlock linux at elfshadow.net
Thu Mar 27 02:38:05 UTC 2008

Hello Art Team,

FAmSCo is trying to get Ambassadors to host release parties during the
first week or so of the Fedora 9 release in their area.  Francesco
announced the idea to the Ambassadors list here:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-ambassadors-list/2008-March/msg00145.html

As part of this, I would like to make it even easier for Ambassadors
by having some flyers they can download off the wiki to hang up in
their area announcing their local release party (and, uh, who am I
kidding - I need some flyers for the release party we are planning
here in Central Ohio...).

I am thinking just a one sheet flyer that we can print up and hang on
University bulletin boards, coffee shop hangouts, computer stores,
etc.  Now, the dates will most likely vary between area for their
release party date - so in order to be most useful it would be handy
for the average non-art person to be able to modify the date, time,
location and a little area for any special notes.

Is this something someone could help me out on?

Thanks!
Jeffrey