fedorahosted & liveUSB project

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Thu Mar 27 11:14:10 UTC 2008

Klaatu and Gort wrote:
> perhaps to earn wiki edit privileges, I thought I'd take a few stabs
> at some the logos/designs needed on

Ask and you will receive!
You signed the CLA and are eligible to edit the wiki. Create an account
(probalby SethKenlon, to follow the rule), ping back and I will add you
to the EditGroup.

I approved the other day your request for membership in the Art group of
the FAS based on your recent activity on the list.

> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService
>
> http://thebadapples.info/fedora/
>

> I felt I should post this here before contacting the people who
> requested this art because I'm not too sure about the trademark issues
> for the fedorahosted.org site and would like a little input from
> someone who knows more about what we are allowed to do with teh fedora
> "f".

The fedorahosted proposal *may* be outside of the logo usage guidelines.