F9 artwork

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Thu Mar 27 14:32:11 UTC 2008

Hi Matthias!

Matthias Clasen wrote:
> Hey,
>
> now that the beta is out, it is high time that we start getting the F9
> artwork in place. Unfortunately, I haven't followed the discussions on
> this list very closely in the last weeks, so I need a quick update on
> where we stand wrt to F9 art. Where can I find the existing pieces, and
> what is still missing ?

This is what we have right now:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F9Themes/Waves/Round3Final

What's missing?

- syslinux splash
- anaconda banner
- wallpaper xml for transitions
- gnome splash (optional)
- gnome screensaver lock dialog (optional)

Pavel's KDE splash isn't yet on the wiki but it seems Rex is going to
handle checking it into fedora-logos.

I'm going to try to knock out some of the missing bits today. I think
the wallpapers need a bit of refinement too.