Waves Syslinux Graphics

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Thu Mar 27 17:14:37 UTC 2008

Jon Stanley wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 12:03 PM, Máirín Duffy <duffy at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>
>>  I'm not sure which version is better. Let me know what you think. I
>>  tried adding sulphur to them but it didn't really come out right.
>
>>From the peanut gallery over here, I like version 2 better.  It will
> give more contrast to the top of the screen where folks are trying to
> read what syslinux is presenting to them.

And I like better version 1. for consistency (all the other screens have
reflection in the water, not on an additional plane) and 2. for physical
reasons (we have waves on a liquid surface and a plane and is not
realistic at all - the water is like a wall).

However, I agree the second look more contrasting and we had that bottom
reflection plane in F8 too.