Group photo

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri May 2 06:59:00 UTC 2008

Michael Beckwith wrote:
> I just had this little crazy idea based on my liking to see what people
> look like when I work with them. I was wondering if I could have
> permission to create a group photo of all the active members of the art
> team. It'd be a simple case of sending a preferred photo of yourself to
> me, and I'll create a composite of them all in The Gimp. Sort of like a
> "Meet your F9/F10 Fedora artists" thing.

You know some of us have online galleries, where you can find some
photos? (hint: http://flickr.com/groups/fedora-art/)

As for me, here is Nicu: http://nicubunu.ro/pictures/nicu_in_time.jpg -
one photo is relatively recent and another one representative of me from
a couple of years ago. Posted two as there is a world of difference
between them (2 years, 20 kilos, 2 inches of beard).

> If you really prefer, you can opt out, but I think it'd be fun for
> everyone, as well as put names to faces.

You should have started with that :D :
http://michaelbox.net/linkedpics/suitsmall.png