Fedora 9 Animated Banners

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri May 2 07:18:08 UTC 2008

ryan lerch wrote:
> hi all,
>
> i have done up a pair of banners for f9, based on the static banner that
> nicu did.

And my static banner was based on your CD label design. Fun, fun, fun!

> the .gif(s) and the archives of all the relevant files are up on the
> wiki for you viewing and remixing pleasure!
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/PromoBanners#head-c413338cfdab301bf0ff45506306034e18b66903

Good stuff. The one with "download now" is more direct and useful for
the "get fedora" operation and the one without text is better for a
multilingual settings (and the file size is smaller).

There is a *small* issue with the graphics, so small that is does not
worth the effort to correct it: the z-order of the bubble and the 4-th
wave... but don't worry about it :p