[Echo] Reworked media-optical icon

Luya Tshimbalanga tshimulu at gmail.com
Wed May 7 00:18:26 UTC 2008

2008/5/6 Martin Sourada <martin.sourada at gmail.com>:

> Speaking of which... The only media which I have associated a colour
> with is Blu-ray. So perhaps while the colours help differentiating
> between the media, it does not help to recognise which one is it but
> Blu-ray... Perhaps I could use different colour only for the Blu-ray
> media, but then it would be a little inconsistent...
>
> Martin

That is very much the downside of technology. Blue-ray is relatively new to
be recognized. It will be a matter of time before it will be become common
usage. Perhaps using a colour close to Blue-ray logo from a variation of
Echo palette will do the trick.

--
Luya Tshimbalanga
Fedora Project Contributor