[Echo] drive-* icons DRAFT

Ben Arnold ben.arnold.inbox at gmail.com
Sun May 11 23:31:52 UTC 2008

On 12/05/2008, Martin Sourada <martin.sourada at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 2008-05-11 at 23:37 +0100, Ben Arnold wrote:
>  > I think if it were inset and had a needle, it wouldn't be camera-like?

> Yup, the inset helps (see the attachment). I am not exactly sure what do
>  you have on mind when speaking about needle... Removing the surface and
>  showing the inwards, or adding some sort of stand support?

I meant the needle that reads from the magnetic disc; just placing it
outside of the case really, not showing the insides but just hinting
at it.

Perhaps only use the outer circle as to not hae the 'lens' thing too?
The impression of a disc would still be there is it were only the
outline.

Sorry to throw all this work at you but my computer is being very
tempremental so I don't trust it!

./b

--
|             seawolf             |