A simple introduction about myself

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue May 13 05:53:49 UTC 2008

Shahriman Sam wrote:
> Hello all, My name is Muhammad Shahriman bin Samsudin , I resides in
> Pahang, Malaysia.
> I've join the ambassador groups and decides to join the Art Team as well.

Hello Shahriman and welcome!

You know, the most effective way to participate to a mailing list is to
subscribe to it, otherwise your messages will get thru moderation and
you will not see all the replies.

> Reason? Besides teaching people how to use Fedora, I sometimes love to
> design. In my early childhood ,I used Photoshop and Macromedia Fireworks.
> But nowdays I just stick up with Gimp and Inkscape because it's the
> right thing to do.

That's fine. Do you have any graphics posted online?

> I haven't got much time to spare for the community lately since i'm
> getting close to the end of my internship days. But I hope i can do my
> job well :)

On which kind of graphics are you interested to work? What's your style?
What do you like?