Confusing CD sleeves...

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Wed May 14 14:35:14 UTC 2008

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 12:59 PM, Valent Turkovic
<valent.turkovic at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>  I'm preparing to manually print CD labels on CD's of Fedora 9 and I
>  would also like to make them look more professional so I'll also print
>  CD sleeves.
>  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/MediaArt/F9
>
>  There are a few things that aren't aren't clear to me.
>
>  1. This CD Cover -
>  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/MediaArt/F9?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=cdlabel_sulf_thumb.png
>  It has a bigger center hole than others and printers that I print on
>  can print there. Other CD Covers have blue with just the small hole
>  and that would be better if all CD Covers would be like that with same
>  smaller center white circle.

This CD Labels look best of all I saw - regarding printing on CDs. If
you want you can remove the inner circle but if you need it is there:
http://people.redhat.com/dfong/fc7graphics/thumbnails/11cdDVDLabelSM.png

Can you please consider making Fedora 9 also with this in mind?

Thank you,
Valent.

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/