My introduction / AmateurRadio graphic

Dudester dudester at bluebottle.com
Fri May 16 14:02:49 UTC 2008

hi all...
my name's heminder, and i'm a physics student at university...
i'm into photography, drawing & sketching, playing guitar, and snowboarding every long while...

i got introduced to FOSS when i came to university when my friend introduced me to GNU/Linux...
i've been using Fedora 8 for just over six months now, and i believe it's probably whe best operating system /distribution ever...
:)

i hope my contributions will be useful for the project...
my first one is for the design service...
i was unable to edit the wiki (i'm told the wiki has problems)...
so i've submitted it here for now: http://heminder.deviantart.com/art/quot-Amateur-Radio-quot-85811726
the graphic is for the specific request 'AmateurRadio', Number 4 at the time of writing...
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService#head-1d57965f144d16a3c1c4cdbfda053e0fc8e3987f