2 years+

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Sun May 18 19:34:46 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-05-17 at 03:54 -0400, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> woot

I love talking about the Artwork team as an example of the community
experience in Fedora.  (I used it in most of my interviews for Fedora 9,
too.)  I'd like to thank all of you that worked on the artwork process
for F9 -- even while making some changes late in the game to make sure
everything was as attractive as possible, you guys did it as a community
team.  That's what Fedora is all about and I hope that this cycle we
will be able to give even more time for the theming, design, and
illustration needed.  I look forward to seeing the progress on other
artistic fronts as well.

So, fantastic job everybody, and thank you again for making Fedora
beautiful!