eden, linkedin

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue May 27 16:11:46 UTC 2008

Michael Beckwith wrote:
> LinkedIn is a social network(like myspace and facebook) but meant for
> networking and professionalism and your career.

Since I am on it already (and also on XING) and part of a group tiled
Fedora [1], of course I know what LinkedIn is. The question is: can we
make some advantage in using the tool and improve the collaboration
inside the Art group?

[1] -
http://www.linkedin.com/search?search=&sortCriteria=3&groupFilter=55981