Fedora 10 countdown banner

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Wed Nov 5 13:50:06 UTC 2008

DarkPark wrote:
> Hello Nicu.

Hi Stanislav,

> I'm a newbie here so don't actually know to whom I should write it,
> moreover should I even mention this :)

The mailing list where the message you are replying was posted to is a
good place. We work in the open. And your bug report should in the end get
to the banner's author, Paolo, who *is* subscribed to the list.

> I just would like to notice that the number 20 in this
> fedora10-countdown-banner.svg banner isn't aligned with "arriving in ...
> days".

I am sorry, I can't test it for the moment in Inkscape and with
MgOpen-Modata, I am stuck with Firefox and wrong fonts, where it does look
broken, are sure you are using the right fonts?

> There is also not enough space for "coming soon" text.

The problem is because in other languages this string is wider?