Intoduction

Rahul Jha rahuljonline at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 18:44:14 UTC 2008

Yeah, thanks a lot. It was just a sample, I'm sure I can come up with better
work as well. I would be trying my best to contribute to the request section
by the end of this weekend.
Actually, I m really busy these days, as we are organizing a technical
symposium on Linux and FOSS in our college. Our group, the Linux Users'
Group, are really dedicated to working towards open source. We have lots of
plans for all linux distribution. For, example, we will set up stalls where
people can get Fedora installed in their computers, and provide support as
well. We also maintain a repository in our college server. But whats more is
that there is an Artwork competition on GIMP. So, will be posting some of
the best works in the competition, here in the group.
Thanks again for your support, I promise to contribute something really
nice.