Want to join the team!

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Nov 17 07:50:04 UTC 2008

Nicholas Peterson wrote:
> Hi! My name is Nick Peterson. I want to help out on the art team for
> Fedora. This is my third Linux distro I've used and I have to say that
> this is my favorite one so far. It is light weight, streamlined, and
> best of all, looks nice :D

Hi Nick! Welcome.

Stay around and see if you get something you'll find interesting to work on.

> My previous applicable experience is as a game artist at a small game
> company in Seattle washington.  I have experience in 2D, 3D, and
> interface design.

Do you have anything to show?

> Id love to help wherever I can!

We have a queue where we receive requests:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService

Or if icons are more of your thing, we have a project developing an icon
set: https://fedorahosted.org/echo-icon-theme/