Echo Perspective; In need of new computer, directory and trash design

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 20:04:36 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-11-18 at 11:03 -0800, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> Will the guideline be still be the same beside perspective? It will be
> good to give constraint and rules.

As I outlined in the blog post [1] it is possible to change other
guidelines as well but I'd rather only clarify them on the huge size
(and perhaps the echo elements section) and add the new perspective.
When we decide on the computer, directory and trash icon we can review
which parts of guidelines would need to change.

Martin