[Re: Package Front Mock-up]

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 17:58:39 UTC 2008

Making sure this gets seen by Artwork; I think this was supposed to be
a list reply, right?  If not, I'll apologize in advance... :-)

Paul

----- Forwarded message from Karlie Robinson <karlie_robinson at webpath.net> -----

Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 12:35:56 -0500
From: Karlie Robinson <karlie_robinson at webpath.net>
To: "Paul W. Frields" <stickster at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Package Front Mock-up

I'm using the GIMP and I've changed it to one of the shades of blue from
the solar image.

Just that I need to flop the logos on this once I get the officially
licensed image from OLPC and get it to the printer this afternoon.

I'm using a 4.25 by 6.25 inch image at 200DPI or 850x1250px so that I have
a 800x1200 final print area when the 1/8 inch bleed is cut off all 4 sides.

If someone can shoot me a logo that looks good sitting on top of the Solar
desktop, I'll take it.