[Echo Perspective] New folder design concept

Máirí­n Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Fri Nov 21 14:05:48 UTC 2008

Martin Sourada wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just finished first take of the folder design for Echo Perspective
> [1]. I do not hide that the design has been inspired by Mac OS X Leopard
> folder as well as current Echo folder. I've more or less retained the
> original colour, but adjusted it to better fit with our colour palette.

:(

It retains the thing I disliked the most about the old echo folder -
that weird curved bend. I have never seen a folder that looked like that
and it makes it seems cartoony like a folder from toontown. If it's
meant to be straight but bent, it needs shading to indicate that. I
think though, better to have a much more straight line than that weird
bow. At least lessen the curve, you know?