ZOMG STICKERS!!11 Proof

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Fri Nov 21 22:45:17 UTC 2008

Máirí­n and all others,

just a question, they look awesome but with some I miss the content to
fedora and I ask myself: If somebody sees that freedom boble, does he
realize that it's fedora or is it only for insider?!

JUst a question nothing more; but ...

In my head I have a big idea for a sticker which could also be a good
marketing which I want to share with you and your outstanding ideas in
the past (and I'm also sure in the future). I like the phrase

Fedora! Leaders not fellows

Do you think you can do some "art" for such a *BANG* sentence?

Regards

Gerold