[Echo] New preferences-desktop-theme icon set draft

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Wed Oct 1 09:14:06 UTC 2008

Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> Looking to other icons, ideas about shirts for colour theme does not
> really convince. Instead,
> this version use a simple tile sheet with primary colours from the light
> (can be used with printing or organic colours as well). Feedback welcome.

I think it is too simple, 3 colored planes are not a metaphor for
changing the look of the desktop. How about having 2 or 3 application
windows in different colors?

As implementation, the 32x32 version make me think about a bar chart.

Also, I think you may want to use other colors, usually the RGB triplet
is used to suggest something relate to setting up your display (like
color profiles).