Fedora Remix design

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri Oct 3 07:24:49 UTC 2008

Clint Savage wrote:

> I added a design today as well.  I'm glad someone reminded me about
> this as I really wanted to submit something.  I hope this design works
> well.

Clint, hope you don't mind some criticism:
- the "remix" word is too small compared with the rest of the logo, you
if you have the logo to a small size, it will be unreadable (it is
barely readable even in the thumbnail you posted). Make it larger, as
*it* is the focus here;
- there is a new trend to have logos in full color, mainly in the case
when the logos are used exclusively on the web (this is why some call
them "web 2.0 logos"), but I think we need here something more
traditional, with less colors: I believe one of the uses of this logo is
to have it printed on CD labels, where the number of colors matters.