Second draft of candidates for F10 solar CD/DVD sleeves

Jarod Wen jarodwen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 22:53:41 UTC 2008

Hi All,

Please find the updated draft of candidates for F10 solar CD/DVD
sleeves from this link:

http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/jarodwen/Fedora/10/sleeve_arts/sleeve_arts.html

The main changes include:

* changed fonts to be MgOpen Modata;
* changed the planet to be the latest version from solar theme;
* redesigned the nebular around the planets;
* updated the planets in all candidates for the same style;
* cleaned the source files with better layers' name;
* re-arranged the webpage so that you need not to open the png files
at one time.

As mentioned by ~m, since the color issue is not a key one now, I kept
the original color design for this version. I will try to figure out
how to decrease the number of colors while keeping the better
performance(it is a little hard to me as a newbie... :-P).

Please give me your comments! Thanks!

------
Jarod Wen
jarodwen at gmail.com