Fifth draft for F10 sleeves

Jarod Wen jarodwen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 23:17:52 UTC 2008

Hi all,

New updates, including: fixed the font; reduce the size of the font in
the live CD; changed the CD title; source files have been packed.
Follow the link:

http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/jarodwen/Fedora/10/sleeve_arts/sleeve_arts.html

Mairin Duffy wrote:

> Do you have an SVG file with the text laid over the background image?
> The '10' looks like it has some artifacts on it and it's kind of
> pixelated.

I noticed this problem. In fact I did the "10" in Gimp since I don't
know how to make outer glow effect in Inkscape, then I imported the
png file into inkscape. Is there any way I can solve the problem? I
included the source xcf file of "10" in the source package.

Thanks!

------
Jarod Wen
jarodwen at gmail.com