Fedora 10 promo video (draft)

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Wed Oct 15 11:50:39 UTC 2008

Paul W. Frields wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-10-15 at 09:17 +0300, Nicu Buculei wrote:
>> I also think it's very hard to make a "short" list with features to outline
>
> We have made such a list in Marketing already:
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-marketing-list/2008-September/msg00183.html

I know about that list... it was my indirect way of pointing that a new
desktop theme is a *minor* feature (even if it is the most talked part
in reviews).

> Hmm.  Do we require simply FOSS-made materials, or specifically
> Fedora-made materials?

Well, if we don't allow software from rpmfusion then we are SOL, no
videos beyond screen captures made with Istanbul or recorded from webcam
with Cheese.

Effectively not even "I am Fedora" -
http://s6.video2.blip.tv/0570000043336/Mairin-IAmFedora740.ogg