F10 artwork questions

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 18:09:59 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-10-15 at 12:52 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Bill Nottingham wrote:
> > Some general questions:
> >
> > When is it going to land for integration and review? Time is ticking...
>
> Peter already has the artwork for syslinux and grub.
>
> The wallpapers are ready to be checked in. I'm going to be
> working with Ray to make this happen this week likely.

The wallpapers are already in rawhide (solar-backgrounds package) and
working (the last version on wiki). I haven't found the night version of
the dual screen one so I skipped it for now. Can some of you fix that
(either it's missing altogether or there is some error in the wiki).

We just need to enable them by default.

Martin