Echo Icon Theme in F10?
luya at fedoraproject.org
Thu Oct 16 09:11:00 UTC 2008
Blame me for pushing Echo through FESCO. After following suggestion for
submitting it to FESCO, I was a bit surprised that icon set was
accepted. Were it rejected, we will not have to deal with current
issue. In one part we'd withdraw Echo while taking a hit from
outside for once again not include it; in other part we keep, taking a
hit for having some incomplete set. That is dilemma which basically
means choosing a poison. It reminds PackageKit case that was pushed as
0.1 release which some incomplete functions. Granted, it has not as
visible as Echo. It is up to the leader who has a final sentence.
Máirín Duffy a écrit :
> Here's some of that feedback. There are other screenshots at
> the bottom of the page I wanted to do the full critique on,
> but after spending some hours doing the critique that is
> complete there, I felt that what is there sufficiently and
> objectively demonstrates that Echo is not ready to be a
> default icon set:
Martin covered most issues, here is mine:
* - Gnome version of new file has a too bright star.
* - Save icon can a matter of debate, Gnome version looks like a
portable cd player. Echo version rendering issue will be addressed.
* - Other Echo icons were from early version that need to be changed
* Help and Reset are not Echo icons.
* Keyboard: actually a wrong symlink version because that icon was
initially intended for preferences-desktop-keyboard-shortcut. I
have prepared a new version of based on your suggestion minus
letters along along with revamped input-keyboard I am uploading
* Palm: was before the new guideline, intended to fix that.
* Firefox and Thunderbird: Actually Thunderbird perspective
appears to match Echo version. When it comes to circular, only
shadows are dealt.
* That paint icon: does not come by default in panel.
* From which size of icons those blurriness come from?
- Nuts enough to have five different icons theme on desktop.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 259 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Fedora-art-list