Echo Icon Theme in F10?

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 14:27:24 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-10-16 at 10:19 +0300, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> Máirín Duffy wrote:
> >
> > Here's some of that feedback. There are other screenshots at
> > the bottom of the page I wanted to do the full critique on,
> > but after spending some hours doing the critique that is
> > complete there, I felt that what is there sufficiently and
> > objectively demonstrates that Echo is not ready to be a
> > default icon set:
> >
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Duffy/EchoCritiqueF10
>
> While I agree with a good part of your criticism, I think you go a bit
> too far in defending the current set and making it look like is not
> broken (maybe is not broken as much, but broken enough to need repairing):
>
> http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/Echocrit-f10-hardware-menu-gnome.png

If I recall correctly Andreas asked many times here to fill bugs for
problems like those ;-) Yeah, the upstream default is not complete
either and have some issues (I also noticed slightly different
perspective is used for e.g. keyboard and mouse icons than for than for
e.g. the preferences one, but the difference is not that big as with
echo vs. mist), but Mo wanted to point out Echo issues, which she did
pretty carefully and throughout, I think.